See how to make bakery rolls quickly and easily. Try this recipe and answer our question. Milk rolls made according to this recipe are softer than:
a) souls, b) cotton, c) sea foam or e) all of the above
- Dissolve the Yeast in a few spoonfuls of water. Sift in the flour and set 3 spoonfuls of it aside. Add Sugar, Salt, Milk, Water, Egg and finally the dissolved Yeast. Mix together the ingredients by hand or with a wooden spoon and then work the dough well before adding the remaining Flour.
- Once the dough has been formed, gradually add Flour spoon by spoon until the last one. Add Butter, add the remaining Flour and finish kneading. Form the dough into a ball.
- Cover the dough and leave it rise for 45 minutes.
- Divide dough into 12 equal pieces of about 70g and form the balls and leave them covered for 10 min
- Roll out 2/3 of the ball to a thickness of 2 mm with a rolling pin, leaving a "pillow" and wrap a rolls around it. Flatten the rolls to a length of about 15cm and place them on a baking tray (43x35cm) lined with baking paper. Leave covered for 45 minutes before baking.
- Coat with water, sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake in a preheated oven for 12-15 minutes; electric oven at 200 ° C (400 ° F) and gas oven 6
- Coat the baked rolls with a mixture of oil and water, and place on a wire rack to cool.